B.F.A. ( Applied Art ) Under graduate}
- Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidate as per Maharashtra state government rules) and English as a passing subject.
- Students with scores of any of valid MAH AAC CET (Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test) and any other equivalent competitive examination are eligible to apply.
- Personal Interview conducted by School of Applied Arts at DYPIU Akurdi.
- The Candidate must present their Portfolio of Art works.
- Tuition fee - Rs. 75,000/- per semester
- Registration fee - Rs. 2,500/- per semester
- Caution Deposit - Rs. 10,000/- (refundable at the end of the program)
College Contact No : 020 27657235